Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Big Move!

Monday I will be officially moving into our new building at work. Our cubes are going to be bigger and our new building is glamorous. So all in all - everyone is very excited. We now have a parking garage so for the ever changing crazy Kansas weather, I can park in a covered spot so no more ice to scrap off my car. And as I am slowly becoming the fat kid these days as my pregnant belly starts to pop - I won't have to feel guilty taking the elevator up to my 3rd floor window office...and by office I mean cube that is by a window. It's all in the way you look at it right? I will say I am as excited for work on Monday as I was the first day of my job.

This weekend was spent at home with my hubby! (Will May 1st ever get here?) We had some good friends over to grill out Saturday and even managed to do an "interview" of a potential daycare provider that is actually AFFORDABLE! It's a miracle. The rest of my day will be spent finishing the laundry, making some taco salad for dinner and enjoying some tv time.

No comments: